Thanksgiving Day is normally celebrated on the second Monday of October in Canada and fourth Saturday of November in the USA and on this very period it is observed in other parts of the world. The day is usually celebrated in USA, Canada, Liberia and some Caribbean Islands. This day is celebrated as some big thanksgiving for the blessing of the harvest and the preceding year. In Germany and Japan similar type of holiday is observed for the same reason.
Thanksgiving Day has some historical background and even has some religious effect and cultural tradition. This is observed as a secular holiday. Prayers for Thanks and ceremonies are celebrated across all religion just after the harvest and even other time. The root of this day is in North America. This was initially observed by the Protestant Reformation. Houses and places all over the environment are decorated with precious lights and decorations. This day is observed for more than few centuries, and it will be observed by every human race till the earth survives, and we are on this planet.
The day is celebrated all over the world from west to east and north to south with a lot of fun and delight. Lot song, dances, good, fruits and lot of gift exchanges among the near and dear ones. This is a day when humans pay gratitude to the mother hearth for providing food for the survival. Prolonged prayers in churches, temples and other religious ground take place to pay gratitude to the Mother Earth and to the protective powers of the universe for which all living being on this earth is surviving.
Happy Thanksgiving Day Images, Pictures, and Wallpapers
Here are some best collection of Thanksgiving Day Images, Pictures, Wallpapers, and greetings here.
Thanksgiving Day Wishes and Quotes
Check out the latest and best Wishes to send on Thanksgiving Day plus quotes here.
- Wishing you peace, hope, and abundance this holiday season. Wishing you a happy Thanksgiving.
- Thank you for teaching me how to become a better person and being my hero throughout. May you enjoy a wonderful Thanksgiving.
- I wish you would be able to harvest blessings of good times, good health, and blessings. Wishing the best Thanksgiving Day to you.
- I wish your blessings would be multiplied by this year and they would remain for the rest of your life as well. Enjoy the Thanksgiving Day.
- The best gift that you can receive in your life is the blessing of all. May you have it on this Thanksgiving Day.