Christmas is the popular religious festival celebrated by people all around the world. People celebrate Christmas as the birthday of Jesus Christ. Christmas is celebrated on the 25th of December every year. On this special day, people visit the church and engage in the prayers and related activities. Preparing delicious foods, wearing new clothes, wishing friends, families etc are some of the Christmas day activities.
Another important part of the celebration is the Christmas carol which will take place on the night before the Christmas day. In the Christmas carol, a group of people with a person dressed as Santa Claus will visit the houses and presents Christmas gifts. Various programmes will also be arranged as a part of the Christmas celebrations. Wishing and greeting the dear ones are also one of the important things on the Christmas day.
People post Merry Christmas facebook statuses, WhatsApp status, tweets, Instagram images etc. on the Christmas day. In the old day’s people used services like postal to send Christmas wishes and greetings but now all these can be easily send using Email, Facebook, Whatsapp etc. Most of the people will be looking for the high definition images and messages to share on the Christmas day. Here are some of the rare and beautiful Christmas 2018 images, wallpapers, photos, wishes, greetings, quotes, and messages.
Happy Christmas Images, Wallpapers, Wishes and Greetings
Check out the nice collection of Christmas/Xmas 2018 images, wallpapers, wishes and greetings below.
Happy Christmas Quotes and Messages
Here are the best Merry Christmas quotes and messages to share with your friends, family and relatives.
- Christmas isn’t a season. It’s a feeling.
- Christmas is the day that holds all time together.
- Bless us lord, this Christmas, with the quietness of mind; Teach us to be patient and always to be kind.
- Christmas day is a day of joy and charity. May God make you very rich in both.
- God’s infinite love. What better gift than this?
- The magic of Christmas is not in the presents. But in his presence.
- May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace, The gladness of Christmas give you hope, The warmth of Christmas grant you love.